Our Indigenous Outcomes
Achieving the Australian Government’s policy of increased Indigenous economic participation requires:
- Cultural changes, such as:
- Non-Indigenous Australia’s acceptance and celebration of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural differences
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ participation in the broader social and economic life of contemporary Australia
- Working together in the spirit of reconciliation to achieve positive cultural, social and economic outcomes
- Champions and role models to promote change
- Training, education and opportunity development
- Employment, apprenticeships and entrepreneurship programs
- Social and community programs
Our Aboriginal leaders within the Corroboree Group have a long history of implementing policies and programs to achieve the above.
The Corroboree Group achieves positive Indigenous outcomes through:
- Cultural awareness and participation initiatives with our partners
- Development and promotion of Champions and Role Models
- Increasing skills so people are work ready
- Real employment outcomes (within the Corroboree Group and in our partnerships), including apprenticeships, cadetships and scholarships
- Philanthropic social community initiatives
We engage the proceeds from Government contracts to fund our initiatives and programs, in accordance with the Government’s policies and objectives.
Contact us to discuss how Corroboree Group can assist you, and to see how together we can make a real difference.